200+ Most Important Computer Questions And Answers
200+ Most Important Computer Questions And Answers
आजकल बैंक (Bank), रेलवे (Railway), डिफेन्स-पुलिस (Defence-Police), एसएससी (SSC) आदि परीक्षाओ में कंप्यूटर विषय के कुछ प्रश्न मिलते है इसलिए कंप्यूटर से रिलेटेड प्रश्न उत्तर सभी कॉम्पीटिशन एग्जाम का एक इम्पोर्टेन्ट पार्ट होता है और सरकारी नौकरी (Government Job) के सभी एग्जाम के साथ साथ यदि कोई भी प्राइवेट जॉब करना चाहता है तो उसे भी कंप्यूटर से सबंधित प्रश्न पूछे जा सकते है इसलिए यदि कोई भी उमीदवार की कॉम्पीटिशन एग्जाम की तैयारी कर रहा है तो उसे कंप्यूटर से रिलेटेड जानकारी होनी चाहिए इसलिए आज हम कुछ ऐसे कंप्यूटर से सबंधित प्रश्न उत्तर बता रहे है जो अक्सर एग्जाम में पूछे जाते है|
Basic Computer Questions And Answers
1. Word length of Microcomputers?
Answer: 8-32 bit.
2. What is Artificial Intelligence?
Answer: Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science concerned with the study and creation of systems that exhibit some form of human intelligence.
3. Which part controls the movement of robots hand?
4. The technology related to light for data storage is?
Answer: Optical data storage.
5. What is URL?
Answer: An addressing scheme used to link resources on the web.
6. What is Finger?
Answer: Software that allows the user to enter the address of an internet site to find information about that system users or a particular user.
7. The two types of ISDN available are?
Answer: BRI and PRI.
8. Adobe photoshop has revolutionized the world of _?
Answer: computer graphics.
9. How many layers are supported by photoshop?
Answer: 99 independent layers.
10. What is the main disadvantage of PAGER?
Answer: It is only a one way communication system.
11. What is a web page?
Answer: It is a unit of information, often called a document that is available over the WWW.
12. PC/AT stands for?
Answer: personal computers advanced technology.
13. It is an interactive tool that enables to locate information available via WWW. Name it.
Answer: Search engine.
14. Give one example for a computer programming language that can be used for robot programming?
Answer: AML (A Manufacturing Language)
15. When was INTERNET created?
Answer: It was created nearly twenty seven years ago as a project for the U.S. department of defence.
16. A technology used for transferring email is called?
Answer: Message handling service (MHS)
17. LISP is?Answer: List Programming Language.
18. Which are the two types of coloring algorithms used in animation?
Answer: Animation: Region filling algorithm and Polygon filling algorithm.
19. The technique with which the objects in a 3D environment were created by digitalization is called?
Answer: Modelled Animation Techniques (MAT)
20. Digital computers are classified in four categories. What are they?
Answer: Microcomputers, Mini computers, Mainframe computers and Super computers.
21. The basis of internet is?
22. A binding document signed by all users that explains the rules of the internet use at an institution. Name this policy.
Answer: Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
23. The electronic systems that transfer data from one point to another are called?
Answer: Data communication system.
24. The message transfer agents and presentation layer together called?
Answer: Message transfer system.
25. FORTRAN is acronym for?
Answer: Formula Translator.
26. It collects and organizes resources that are available via the WWW and is designed to provide a starting point for locating information. Name it.
Answer: Web index.
27. MIPS is?
Answer: million instructions per second.
28. What is an E-Journal?
Answer: It is an electronic publication typically found in academic circles.
29. What are the two types of morphing?
Answer: Distortion and Transition morphing.
30. Who is the father of Artificial Intelligence?
Answer: Allen Turing.
31. When the number of frames in between two images increase the?
Answer: Clarity of morphing increases.
32. Which computer is used for computer graphics imaging?
Answer: Silicon computer.
33. The most difficult problems in three dimensional computer generated are?
Answer: Synchronization and parallelism.
34. What is Telnet?
Answer: It is the protocol that enables one computer to establish a connection to another computer. Telnet provide access to many resources around the world.
35. Who holds the patent for the first industrial robot?
Answer: George Devol.
36. What is Netscape?
Answer: A web browser.
37. What is flexible manufacturing system (FMS) or computerized manufacturing system?
Answer: A combination of CAD/CAM & Robotics)
38. Word length of Super computers?
Answer: 64 or 96 bit.
39. Name two different types of web browser?
Answer: Text-Based Browser and Graphical Browser.
40. What is Robotics?
Answer: The scientific study of robot.
41. What refers to the processed of creating messages and s?
42. PROLOG is?
Answer: Logic Programming Language.
43. The first film which uses the morphing is?
44. What are main parts of optical fibre?
Answer: Core, Cladding, and plastic sheath.
45. What is FTP?
Answer: File Transfer Protocol (The medium that allows transferring of files between computers on the net using an FTP program or via Web Browser.
46. When and where was the origin of Computer Graphics?
Answer: In 1940’s in the US department of Defence.
47. Speed of CPU in the case of Mainframe computer is?
Answer: 30-100 MIPS.
48. What is the purpose of a computer in a robot system?
Answer: As its controller.
49. The Expert system was introduced in?
50. It is a unique numeric identifier used to specify a particular host computer on a particular network and is part of a global standardized scheme for identifying machines that are connected to the internet. Name it.
Answer: IP Address.
51. 4GL stands for?
Answer: Fourth generation language.
52. The expert system was developed by which university?
Answer: : Stanford.
53. Speed of CPU in the case of Super computer is?
Answer: 400-10000 MIPS.
54. The device which translates signaling from non ISDN TE2 called?
Answer: TA (Terminal Adapter)
55. Flat bed scanners use _?
Answer: CCD’s or charge coupled device as photoreceptors.
57. The two types of communication channels are used in ISDN are?
Answer: B channel and D channel.
58. It is a way to identify and locate computers connected to the internet. Name it.
Answer: Domain Name.
59. FIFO stands for?
Answer: First In First Out.
60. A standard protocol that describes communication between computers, synthesizers and musical instrument is
61. Name the protocol that allows a computer to use the TCP/IP protocol and to be connected directly to the Net using a standard voice telephone line and a high speed modem?
Answer: PPP (Point to Point Protocol)
62. An optical device used to digitalize a whole page on a large image is ?
Answer: Flatbed scanner.
63. Which algorithm works much faster?
Answer: Region filling algorithm.
64. Which system was designed for diagnosis and therapy recommendation for infectious disease?
65. Name one of the most important parts in Expert system?
Answer: Knowledge Base.
66. The beginning of Artificial Intelligence in?
67. The program change that makes up the operating system, along with the associated utility program change, as distinct from an application program is?
Answer: System software.
68. DENDRAL system is widely used by?
Answer: Research chemists.
69. Name the net based services that lets you locate files that are available for downloading via FTP.
70. What are the two types of signaling used in ISDN?
Answer: DSS 1 and SS 7.
71. Word length of Mainframe computers?
Answer: 48-64 bit.
72. Speed of CPU in the case of Minicomputer is?
Answer: 20-50 MIPS.
73. What is Hotlists?
Answer: List of frequently accessed web site document name and URLs.
74. A special characteristics of all email systems is?
Answer: Speed in delivery of mail messages.
75. The term morphing comes from Greek word?
76. A computer peripheral that presents computer output as a printed image or paper or film is?
77. When was the first paging system used?
Answer: In 1957.
78. In the case of Microcomputers speed of CPU is?
Answer: 1-10 MIPS.
79. PC/XT stands for?
Answer: Personal computers extended technology.
80. What were among the first input devices to hit the computer graphics world?
Answer: Video digitalizers.
81. The key idea behind the ISDN is?
Answer: Digital Bit Pipe.
82. How many channels are supported by photoshop?
Answer: 24 alpha channels.
83. Adobe photoshop recommends that a minimum system is _?
Answer: Intel 1386, 1486, or Pentium processors.
84. The unique feature of combining B channel is referred to as?
Answer: Inverse multiplexing.
85. What are the languages used for Artificial Intelligence programming?
Answer: 1. LISP, 2. PROLOG, 3. SMALL TALK & ACTOR.
86. In which memory, the data stored are lost in the event of power failure?
Answer: DRAM, SRAM.
87. Which type is commonly used for advertisements in TV?
Answer: Distortion morphing.
88. What is Gopher?
Answer: It is a protocol designed to search, retrieve and display documents from remote sites on the internet.
89. What is WWW?
Answer: It is a system based on hypertext and HTTP for providing, organizing and accessing wide variety of resources that are available via the Internet.
90. Morphing process varies depending on whether the image is?
Answer: 2D dimensional or 3D dimensional.
91. Photoshop was one of the first revolutions of _?
Answer: Macintosh graphics programs.
92. The smallest version of optical disk can store?
Answer: 550 Megabytes.
93. Main memory has 3 distinct parts. What are they?
Answer: Ram, Rom, Cache.
94. It provides a standard hierarchical way of identifying and locating internet resources on the WWW. Name it.
Answer: Uniform Resource Locator.
95. What happens when a new message is identical to stored message?
Answer: A ‘Duplicate’ prompt.
96. What is internet service provider?
Answer: It is a company that provides the internet access.
97. EPROM stands for?
Answer: Erasable programmable Read Only Memory.
98. Which is the most commonly used transmission medium in optical data transmission system?
Answer: Optical fibre.
99. Which type of paging system two parties are directly linked?
Answer: Automatic paging system.
100. Which system has been designed for solving mathematical problems?
101. What is used for computer communication between users?
102. What are special test messages consisting of empty envelopes?
103. In photoshop using what format, that you can export images to other programs like adobe illustrator.
Answer: Desktop color separation format.
104. Which type of ISDN is used for big data transfer?
Answer: PRI (Primary Rate Interface)
105. Who is considered as the father of industrial robot?
Answer: Joseph Engelberger.
106. The most recent and very successful attempt at presenting information over the internet is?
Answer: The World Wide Web (WWW)
107. In operator assisted paging systems who act as a link between the calling party and the called party?
108. Name the language used in Expert system?
Answer: LISP & PROLOG.
109. What is the major disadvantage of using a robot?
Answer: Heavy investment.
110. What is INTERNET?
Answer: Internet is the world’s of largest computer network, the ‘networks of networks’ scattered all over the world.
111. ISDN stands for?
Answer: Integrated Services Digital Networks.
112. The sophisticated and impressive use of computer graphics is the production of images that can be manipulated in three dimensions. This technique is called?
Answer: 3D Animation.
113. Which technique is used to transform the shape of an object?
Answer: Linear Interpolation Techniques.
114. UPROM stands for?
Answer: Ultraviolet Programmable Read Only Memory.
115. Why optical fibres are used in military applications?
Answer: Due to high security.
116. What is NNTP?
Answer: Network News Transport Protocol (This is used to distribute network news)
117. EAPROM stands for?
Answer: Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory.
118. Which is the biggest annoyance in computer generated modeling?
119. What is the reason for aliasing problem?
Answer: Low resolution.
120. What is the importance of AI?
Answer: Human intelligence have certain limit in speed and accuracy. It is interrupted due to the lack of presence of mind, mood, etc. Bu AI systems have their own superb abilities.
121. To remove permanently, the content of data file in a database management system erase is?
122. What are the three major components of a robot?
Answer: Manipulator, Brain, Power supply.
123. SMALL TALK & ACTOR are?
Answer: Object Oriented Programming Language.
124. Any software stored in a form of Read Only Memory – ROM, EPROM or EEROM that maintain its contents when the power is removed is
125. A method is used to process information in which the first item in the list is processed first is?
126. What are the hardwares essential in a computer controlled robot?
Answer: Memory, CPU, A/D and D/A converters.
127. It is an Internet search tool that has the capability of searching many databases at one time. Name it.
Answer: Wide Area Information Server (WAIS)
128. Which is the first test programming language?
129. The menu which is used for pointing to the selection of colors is called?
131. It is a software program that acts as an interface between the user and the WWW. What is it?
Answer: Web Browser.
132. The internet helps in three ways. Which ways?
Answer: To get information, to provide information and to compile information.
133. What is Homepage?
Answer: The first page of a website and the starting point for navigating the web using web browser.
134. Which system has been designed to assist geologist in mineral exploration?
135. In which field the expert system has application areas of A.I?
Answer: Artificial intelligence.
136. The first compiled high level programming language developed by Jim Backus of IBM is?Answer: FORTRAN (it is widely used in engineering, technical and academic settings)
137. Photoshop is a _?
Answer: Electronic dark room.
138. Moving of messages of from originator to recipient is called?
139. What are the branches of Artificial Intelligence?
Answer: 1. Expert System, 2. Natural Language System, 3. Perception System.
140. Two different types of Semi-conductor RAM memories are there. What are they?
Answer: DRAM (Dynamic RAM), SRAM (Static RAM)
141. Example for mini computers?
Answer: IBM AS/400/B60, VAX 8842, WIPROGENIUS, WIPRO LANDMARK 860, HP 9000 etc.
142. The technique for 2D morphing comes from digital image processing and?
Answer: Texture mapping.
143. The first expert system was?
144. For photoshop to run all operations smoothly, it requires?
Answer: 24 bit video card.
145. What is E-mail?
Answer: A network service that enables users to send and receive messages. Communicating via E-mail is the number one use of the net.
146. Which beam is commonly used for optical data storage?
147. What are two chances for loss of data in optical fibre?
Answer: Absorption and scattering.
148. Which is an optical disk?
149. What is Host?
Answer: A computer that acts as a server, users at remote computers are allowed to access information that is stored on the server or host computer.
150. Which algorithm is used as an initial image is stretched and deformed to conform to the shape of final image?
Answer: Digital image warping.69) Specify a morph, the animator demonstrate correspondence with the _?
151. In numeric pagers what type of messages can be received?
Answer: Numeric type.
हम इस पोस्ट में कंप्यूटर के महत्वपूर्ण सवाल जवाब कंप्यूटर महत्वपूर्ण कंप्यूटर प्रश्न पत्र कंप्यूटर ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न computer questions and answers pdf basic computer question and answer computer questions and answers quiz computer questions and answers for competitive exams computer short question and answer pdf computer fundamental questions and answers pdf what is a computer answer basic computer questions for interview कंप्यूटर भाषा प्रश्न कम्प्यूटर ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी कंप्यूटर क्वेश्चन आंसर इन हिंदी कम्प्यूटर सामान्य ज्ञान से संबंधित प्रश्न दिए है. यहां पर दिए गए महत्वपूर्ण Questions पहले परीक्षाओं में पूछे जा चुके हैं और आगे आने वाली परीक्षाओं में भी इनमें से काफी प्रश्न पूछे जा सकते हैं. तो इन्हें ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें. अगर इनके बारे में आपका कोई भी सवाल या सुझाव हो तो नीचे कमेंट करके पूछो और अगर आपको यह प्रश्न फायदेमंद लगे तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर जरूर करें.